I was born in Hamburg and am a contemporary abstracl painting self-taught artist.
Seven years ago I discovered painting as my passion, besides my work as an educator and trained singing bowl therapist and singing bowl pedagogue.
14 months ago I had decided to go into the public with my works. I decided to go for lnstagram, with my Acount kallinowski.art I now have more than 10000 followers and present there more than 90 of my paintings.
I use the visual language to express my feelings and emotions on canvas, abstraction offers me one of the best possibilities for this.
Every colour is an emotion. The mixture of my subtle choice of colours and the strict, strong lines creates a fragile, dynamic space that is meant to attract the eye of the viewer.
I encourage everyone to confront their natural, instinctive, visual §enses and share their feelings. For me, art is emotional liberation.
- Vernissage 02.08.2019 Marziart lnternational Gallery in Hamburg Eppendorf with subsequent group exhibition until 31.08.2019
- Vernissage 17.10.2019 Renoir Award M.A.D.S. Milan ln Milan, ltaly with subsequent group exhibition until 31.10.2019
- Vernissage 06.12.2019 Marziart lnternational Gallery in Hamburg Eppendorf with subsequent group exhibition until 10.01.2020
- Solo exhibition from 12.08.2019 to 28.09.2019 Practice for coaching, relaxation and singing bowl massage in Lübeck
- Solo exhibition from 02.09.2019 to 30.09.2019 Hamburger Sparkasse Hamburger Mile in Hamburg
- lndividual exhibition from 02.03.2020 to 31.03.2020 Hamburger Sparkasse Hamburger Mile in Hamburg