About the Artist
Caroline Reid lives and works in her home and studio in Canberra, Australia. After 25 years making ceramics, she studied painting and drawing at Lavender Art Studio and then enrolled in soft pastel classes with Marla Baggetta Art in Portland, Oregon. Caroline recently won first prize for the pastel medium in the Artists Society of Canberra Spring Exhibition in November 2020 and was successful in the current ‘Les Pastellistes’ international online exhibition. She recently held a solo exhibition of her pastel landscapes - "Grounded" in Canberra. Caroline has been awarded a 2022 two-week Artist in Residence at the Chateau Orqevaux in France. She has her own website - CarolineReidArtist.com – where her work is for sale.
- "Fleeting", botanical mono prints, Kyeema Gallery, Hall Village, Canberra. December 2018
- "Currawang Scapes", group exhibition, Fyre Gallery, Braidwood. October 2019
- "Grounded", solo exhibition, soft pastels, Helen Stephens Gallery, Collector. December/January 2020/21.
- ‘Terranum’ Kyeema Gallery, Hall, December 2021 (solo)
- ‘Abundance’ Fyre Gallery, Braidwood, October 2021 (group)